JOIN OUR TEAM
We are currently hiring motivated RMT Contractors to meet the increasing demand for massage therapy treatments at Art of Sauna. We are the only Spa in the Vancouver area that offers 8 sauna and steam rooms which include Turkish Hammam, Russian Banya and Himalayan salt steam room among others. We are a brand new business, currently in our second year, creating a team of like minded individuals who value healthy life style and the importance of using sauna to reach full benefits of a massage, someone who can bring their knowledge and enthusiasm to try new massage techniques and incorporate all that our facility has to offer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets all guests in a warm, friendly, and professional manner
- Ability to provide 60, 90 and 120 minute treatments
- Provides exceptional customer service at all times
- Provides safe, efficacious, relaxing services using advanced massage techniques
- Responsible for fostering a healthy attitude and working relationships with all co-workers and members of management
- Maintains cleanliness of massage rooms used and common areas of the spa
- Manages client feedback and complaints with professionalism and patience
- Other tasks as assigned
- Hourly Contractor rates range between $63-$148 per session.
- Plus Gratuities.
- All linen and product is provided.
- Special 10% discount on retail products sold in Art of Sauna.
- Two Complementary passes to use the saunas every month in addition to free excess to the facility on scheduled work days.
- Fluency in English, with strong verbal skills
- Must hold a RMT license within BC
- Strong work ethic
- Courteous, discreet, and professional demeanor
- Extensive Knowledge of spa treatments
- A strong team player
- Must be well groomed, and adhere to the spa dress-code policy
Education & Experience:
- Completion of a Massage Therapy school
- Previous spa or hospitality experience is an asset
Interested applicants may send their resumes through email firstname.lastname@example.org