Come together for LADIES NIGHT to nourish your connection to self! Enjoy a journey through body, mind, and spirit, ignited by the rhythm of your own breath.
LADIES EVENT (every first Monday of the month)
Monday, February 4, 2019
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Ticket $35 (online $30)
BREATH JOURNEY CLASS 6pm-6.45pm
WHAT IS A BREATH JOURNEY?
You will be guided by Dr. Jan in this 45 min breath class using a conscious connected breathing technique called Breathwave. It is an ACTIVE meditation, and vibrational mind-body medicine. You will actually FEEL this vibration in your body, as you evoke the aliveness within. This simple and powerful tool is a foundation for healing, transformation, and inspiration.
Dr. Janice Sutherland is a Naturopathic Doctor, trained in Bowen Therapy and Breathwork Facilitation. And she is now seeing patients at The Art of Sauna! She is very passionate about breathwork and the beauty revealed through it. Her teachings are combined to facilitate this journey. She uses sound healing, scents (essential oils), light body work, and guided meditation to help you align with life force energy. Beautiful music assists in finding presence in the body.
BENEFITS of this BREATHWORK:
– Release tension, pain, and stress
– Allow healing, activate the parasympathetic state
– Mind and Body alignment
– Create new neural patterns, regulating thoughts, emotions
– Receive Clarity, Insights, creativity, and new perspectives
– Elevate mood – states of peace and bliss
– Increase body awareness
– Increase oxygen, lung capacity, and blood flow
– Retrain the diaphragm and breathing muscles
– Organ massage and detoxification
WHAT TO BRING:
– water bottle
– yoga matt
– wear layered comfortable clothing
– blanket and small pillow (optional)
– journal (optional)
PRIVATE SESSIONS AVAILABLE WITH DR. JANICE SUTHERLAND, ND:
Breathwork, Bowen therapy, Nutritional counseling, Weight-loss counseling Integrative counseling, herbal medicine protocol, homeopathy, nutraceuticals, manual muscle therapy (massage), Lab diagnostics.
For more information visit:
Art of Sauna & Hammam Spa
7818 6th street