Tuesdays only 10.30 am – 2 pm
• Shower, shave, and exfoliate* your skin at least 3 hours before your appointment. Waxing should be done 24-48 hours before your appointment. It’s important to give the amino acids and the pores the time required to rebuild themselves before applying the tanning solution.
• Hydrate the skin the days before the session, but not on the day of the appointment.
• Do not use lotions, hair removal creams, oil-based exfoliation products, gels, or shaving creams. These can leave residue on your skin and block the development of the solution.
• Do not wear any makeup, perfume, cream, sunscreen, or deodorant. EVEN if these were applied earlier in the day.
• Nail polish is recommend. A layer of barrier cream will be apply on the nails to be sure they’re protect from the solution.
• You may wear undergarments or a bathing suit for the session.
• Be sure to have dark-colored, loose-fitting clothes on hand that you can change into after your session.
• Do not wear a bra, socks, or tight-fitting clothes immediately after the session to ensure that the solution dries evenly. Do not put back the straps of your bra or your bikini directly afterthe session. Be careful with the seat belt or the shoulder strap of your bag.
• Wait 8 to 12 hours before showering. This is the development period of NUDA products. To get the full intensity of your result, wait a minimum of 12 hours before showering.
• Avoid activities causing sweating or contact with liquids during the development period. If it’s raining or snowing outside, bring long and covering clothes.
• Do not wear makeup, cream or perfume on your skin during the development period.
• If you touch your skin by accident during the development period, wash the interior of your fingers and/or hand with a wet and soapy towel. Avoid the exterior of the hand!
• If you are going to bed with your spray tan, wear long and loose-fiting clothes. You can cover your hands to avoid dark stains to occur in the interior of your hands during your sleep.
• Rinse your face and your body properly during your first shower to avoid the bronzer (temporary layer) to flow on your skin after your shower.
• Do not exfoliate skin while yourspray tan result is still visible. Start exfoliating your skin again only when you noticed that the tan is fading.
Do not wax any regions where the spray tan solution has been applied. A soft shaving can be done occasionally.
• Use a gentle face cleanser. Avoid oil-basedcleansers, cleasing brushes and exfoliants
• Hydrate skin every day using an appropriate hydrating cream*.
• Excessive sweating (while sleeping, doing physical activities), jacuzzis, saunas, long baths may cause results to fade away prematurely.
*The minerals and petroleum oils found in most creams may affect your spray tan and using such creams may cause your results to fade away prematurely