We are excited to announce that we are opening on May 19th for saunas and steam rooms only; massages and treatments will not be available till June 1st. For the safety of our clients and staff, we’ve had to change the way we conduct day-to-day business, including increased sanitizing standards.
Steps we are taking to keep our clients and staff safe:
- All employees will be receiving additional training in sanitizing and advanced hygiene.
- We will be making sure all clients practice social distancing while using saunas or steams rooms at all times.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and gloves throughout your entire visit.
- Steam and sauna rooms, lockers, showers, door handles, washrooms and seats will be sanitized every two hours.
- We have switched to white towels to ensure all linen is bleached after every use.
- A separate towel will be provided for use in the Himalayan salt sauna only, to be discarded afterwards.
- Clients or staff that are feeling ill will be asked to stay home as an extra precaution.
In order to make sure that we are still following the rules of social distancing, we will only be admitting clients to the facility during certain times of the day as follows:
- Monday: by reservation only at 10:00am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 7:00pm
- Tuesday: closed all day
- Wednesday: by reservation only at 10:00am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 7:00pm
- Thursday: by reservation only at 10:00am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 7:00pm
- Friday: by reservation only at 10:00am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 7:00pm
- Saturday: by reservation only at 10:00am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 7:00pm
- Sunday: by reservation only at 10:00am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm and 7:00pm
Please note: we will not be accepting walk-ins; all clients must book in so we can control the amount of people coming in to use the facility. When making a reservation, please inform the front desk if you intend on bringing a guest with you; no casual guests will be admitted. A maximum total of 15 clients will be admitted at each given reservation time and will only be allowed to book a 2-hour session; all clients with previously issued 4-hour passes can exchange them for two 2-hour passes instead.
Clients will be able to book sessions online on our website, via email or by calling us at 604-484-7944.
Looking forward to finally welcoming everyone at Art of Sauna&Spa!