We are creating a team of like minded individuals who value healthy life style and the importance of using sauna to reach full benefits of a massage, someone who can bring their knowledge and enthusiasm to try new massage techniques and incorporate all that our facility has to offer.
Job Type: Commission
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greets all guests in a warm, friendly, and professional manner
• Ability to provide 60, 90 and 120 minute treatments
• Provides exceptional customer service at all times
• Provides safe, efficacious, relaxing services using advanced massage techniques
• Responsible for fostering a healthy attitude and working relationships with all co-workers and members of management
• Maintains cleanliness of massage rooms used and common areas of the spa
• Manages client feedback and complaints with professionalism and patience
• Other tasks as assigned
• 40%/50% commission plus gratuities.
• All linen and product is provided.
• Special discount on retail products.
• Two complementary passes to use the saunas every month in addition to free excess to the facility on scheduled work days.
• Fluency in English, with strong verbal skills
• Must hold a spa related diploma or certificate within BC
• Strong work ethic
• Courteous, discreet, and professional demeanor
• Extensive Knowledge of spa treatments
• A strong team player
• Must be well groomed, and adhere to the spa dress-code policy
Education & Experience
• Completion of a spa therapy school
• Previous spa or hospitality experience is an asset
*All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada in order to be considered.
Interested applicants may send their resumes through email [email protected]