- Making an Appointment: Bookings are necessary – call 604 484 7944 to reserve your time slot. As weekends book out fairly quickly, we encourage guests to call at least a week in advance to reserve a spot, especially in the Winter. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your treatment to begin on time.
- Sauna Attire: Guests are required to wear a swimsuit at all times in our facilities. We provide you with a peshtemal, robe and shower towels. Feel free to bring your favourite slippers.
- Health Condition: Kindly let us know of any medical conditions at the time of booking.
- Sauna Amenities: We provide you with a locker for your personal belongings. We recommend you to leave your valuables at home, as Art of Sauna cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Toiletries: Our change rooms are fully stocked with shampoo, conditioner & body wash. We also offer a selection of signature products that may be purchased for your use in the Egyptian Rasul sauna.
- Age Restrictions:
All our guests must be at least 8-years old.
- Parking: Complimentary parking is available underground. Make sure to park at the spots marked with Art of Sauna logo.
What to expect from your visit?
At Art of Sauna, your unique experience is catered with a selection of nine thermal rooms. Each visit provides you with full access to all rooms, with no time restrictions. It is entirely your choice as to how many rooms you decide to use, and for how long.
Our unique offerings combine heat with a fusion of aromatherapy or minerals, allowing you to dive deep into your relaxation. Your body and mind find ease as you move through your experience.
We recommend that you begin the warm up at one of our lower temperature saunas, for 10-15 minutes. After that, you may proceed in the rooms with higher temperature. Take a rest at our lounging area to assess the adaptation of your body, before proceeding with the next treatments.
We offer complimentary water at the café. Ensure to stay hydrated throughout your treatment, and take your time to cool down.