- Making an Appointment: Bookings are necessary – call 604 484 7944 to reserve your time slot. As weekends book out fairly quickly, we encourage guests to call at least a week in advance to reserve a spot, especially in the Winter. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your treatment to begin on time.
- Sauna Attire: Guests are required to wear a swimsuit at all times in our facilities. We provide you with a peshtemal, robe and shower towels. Feel free to bring your favourite slippers.
- Health Condition: Kindly let us know of any medical conditions at the time of booking.
- Sauna Amenities: We provide you with a locker for your personal belongings. We recommend you to leave your valuables at home, as Art of Sauna cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Toiletries: Our change rooms are fully stocked with shampoo, conditioner & body wash. We also offer a selection of signature products that may be purchased for your use in the Turkish Hammam.
- Age Restrictions:
All our guests must be at least 8-years old.
- Parking: Complimentary parking is available underground. Make sure to park at the spots marked with Art of Sauna logo.
What to expect from your visit?
At Art of Sauna, your unique experience is catered with a selection of 8 thermal rooms. Each visit provides you with full access to all rooms, with no time restrictions. It is entirely your choice as to how many rooms you decide to use, and for how long.
Our unique offerings combine heat with a fusion of aromatherapy or minerals, allowing you to dive deep into your relaxation. Your body and mind find ease as you move through your experience.
We recommend that you begin the warm up at one of our lower temperature saunas, for 10-15 minutes. After that, you may proceed in the rooms with higher temperature. Take a rest at our lounging area to assess the adaptation of your body, before proceeding with the next treatments.
We offer complimentary water at the café. Ensure to stay hydrated throughout your treatment, and take your time to cool down.
Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than your appointment time. If you are running late, please call us, and we will do our best to accommodate you. However, in consideration of the next guest, we may limit the time of your treatment.
Cancellation Policies and Fees
Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. We value your business and ask that you respect the spa’s scheduling policies. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
Any cancellations with less than 24 hours of notice are subject to a cancellation fee amounting to 50% the cost of the scheduled service. Clients who miss their appointments without giving any prior notification will be charged in full for the scheduled service. We recognize the time of our clients and staff is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time.
When scheduling two or more appointments we require a credit card or gift certificate to guarantee a reservation so please have your credit card and/or gift certificate ready when booking. You will not be billed unless there is a cancellation or no show. Upon checkout, guests may choose their method of payment.
Prices and Services
Prices and services are subject to change without notice. We will do our best to keep our clients up to date on any changes that may occur but encourage all clients to inquire about pricing and available services when booking your appointment.
Gratuity is not included in the price of service or spa packages, customary tipping runs 15% to 20% but is, of course, at your discretion. You may tip the therapist in the room or upon check out at the front desk with cash or credit card.
We ask that you please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time when using the sauna and 30 minutes if receiving a massage or Hammam treatment. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals.
It is our mission to provide you with the highest-quality of skin and body care products with your services. In fact, you may like these products so much that you wish to use them every day in your own home! In the event you purchase any of our spa products for home use and find them to be defective, we will exchange any products within 14 days of purchase, provided a receipt is presented.
Cancellations need to be done 24 hour hours in advance, if canceling with less than 24 hours the full amount of the Groupon will be redeemed. If your Groupon has expired we will still accept the value for a sauna entrance only and only one Groupon can be used per purchase.
When booking a sauna entrance or massage a Groupon voucher number will need to be provided at time of booking