AIR QUALITY ADVISORY
Right now in the lower mainland we are experiencing air quality advisory in effect due to the wildfires that are rapidly spreading and increasing throughout BC.
Halotherapy (a holistic alternative treatment of breathing salty air) not only helps with asthma, bronchial infections and COPD but also is a tremendous tool in conditions when air quality compromised by forest fires.
Art of Sauna offers one salt therapy room Himalayan Dry Salt Room. By staying in this room for 45 minute session would be equal to three days by the sea.
BENEFITS OF HIMALAYAN SALT
- Breathing in negatively charged ions of Himalayan salt helps
- to detoxify and disinfect body by balancing systemic pH,
- improves hydration by providing trace minerals, improves mineral status of the body,
- reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration
- Improves sleep by supporting blood sugar and hormone balance
- Acts as a powerful antihistamine
- Supports thyroid and adrenal function
Not only is Himalayan salt beneficial for your lungs but combined with moisture can help aid the appearance of acne, psoriasis, and rashes.
Come and use our Himalayan Salt rooms to help you get through harsh air conditions and still enjoy the rest of the summer without causing harm and damage to your body and lungs. Call us (604) 484-7944 or book your appointment online now.